December 18, 2011

From the North Pole

Thought I would share some quick tags I did at 5am this morning. What else was I going to do at that time on a Sunday morning? LOL I tried checking for the paper but it had not even been delivered yet.
I put these together using the following dies:

Sizzix Originals Die Set - Large Tags, Scallop Combo #2

Sizzix Movers & Shapers Die - Carved Ornaments #2

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dies, Ribbon Banners.

The "Happy Holidays" stamp was from the very old Making Memories magnetic stamps. ;) Yup I still use mine from time to time. they have wonderful tiny little images and words.

And my good old Krylon 18kt gold leafing pen! this is perfect for this die because it cuts out the toppers and the ornament from the same sheet. I just color it with gold or silver Krylon pen and I'm all set to glue it together.

The best part about these tags is that they can be used TWICE (or more!) the small tag can be written on this year and ripped off while you are cleaning up the piles of wrapping paper. That person who is always saving the bows from gifts will get an extra treat this year. ;) Whether that is you or your Holiday hostess! Just remove that small white tag and write on the back of the ornament next year.

3 comments:

  1. those are pretty cool and I could have used about 40 of them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I'm that person who always saves handmade tags, so these are right up my alley! I've been making gift tags this week, too...how come it always comes down to a race at the end, even when you swear it won't?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't that the truth!! I had high plans this year! completely unrealistic but I had PLANS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...